1. How can I join the Wang Loyalty Programme?
Simply scan the QR code with your mobile device and you will be directed to a sign-up page to fill in your particulars.
2. Is there any membership fee?
No membership fee is required to join our digital loyalty programme.
3. How do I get the Wang bonus value?
Simply top-up your Wang loyalty digital account at any of our outlets and receive bonus value of up to 20%.
4. Will the membership expire?
The balance in your Digital Loyalty Membership is valid for a period of 2 years from the date of top-up and it is automatically renewed upon each top-up. However, all unused balance will be forfeited.
5. How can I check the balance in my digital account?
Simply log in to our member portal at rewards.wangcafe.com with your registered mobile number to view your account details and balance.
6. Does Wang Digital Loyalty Membership have an expiry date?
All Wang Digital Loyalty Membership are valid for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. This period will automatically be renewed for 2 years upon each top-up of the Wang Digital Loyalty Membership. Upon expiry, all unused balance will be forfeited.
7. Where can I check the balance value and expiry date of my Wang Digital Loyalty Membership?
You can scan the QR code or login to https://rewards.wangcafe.com/ to check your balance.
8. Where can I change my registered mobile number?
You will need to log in to rewards.wangcafe.com with your old mobile number to make the changes under ”Account -> Change the mobile number”.
9. How do I pay for my purchases with the digital account?
Upon registration, you will be prompted to key in a 4-digit pin number. This pin will need to be keyed in when you are paying with your digital account.
10. How do I change my pin?
You may approach any of our staff and request a new pin OR login into rewards.wangcafe.com with your mobile number and select "Account -> Change redemption pin".
For further information,