Heavenly Wang’s history can be traced back to the 1950s when Wang Jiao “旺角” (which translates to “Prosperous Corner”), was founded in 1953 along Bugis Street serving local-styled breakfast favourites . Over the years, our passion for traditional flavours and strong belief in warm service have won over a huge following of faithful customers who return daily for their favourite cuppa.
Today, Heavenly Wang has evolved into a household name that is synonymous with authentic local flavours. Set in a warm and nostalgic ambience, customers can sit back, relax and reminisce the good old times.
Inspired by our nanyang tradition and ingredients of Asian heritage, we continuously reinvent our uniquely Singapore local favourites to keep up with changing times.